viernes, 4 de julio de 2008

THE SHOPPING


CONVERSATION



Nilsa: good morning Ruth
Ruth: good morning
Nilsa: would you like to go shopping?
Ruth: yes, I would like. To go shopping
Ruth: I would like eat candies
Nilsa: I would like too.



IN THE SHOP



Ruth: good morning miss how much is cocossette?
Yaniret: its 5$
Ruth: ok. I want one.
Nilsa: I want one Pepsi. How much is it?
Yaniret: its 10$


FRIENDS


Leonardo: good morning
Ruth, Nilsa: good morning
Yaniret: good morning
Leonardo: miss how much is that cap?
Yaniret: the red one?
Leonardo: no, black one
Yaniret: its 30$
Leonardo: how much are those handbags?
Yaniret: those are 40$
Leonardo: ok. I will buy the cap.
Here you are
Gonzalo: Hi Leonardo!
Leonardo: Hi Gonzalo what are you doing?
Gonzalo: the shopping! And you
Leonardo: too
Gonzalo: miss how much is that red cap?
Yaniret: that is 50$
Gonzalo: and the handbag?
Yaniret: which one?
Gonzalo: the blue one
Yaniret: its 60$
Gonzalo: it’s too expensive
Gonzalo: Leonardo let’s go to another store
Leonardo: ok. Let’s go.

No hay comentarios: